Tuesday 14 February 2012

I haven't posted in a while, camera needs batteries, keep forgetting to buy them! I'll get there..... but anyways a few old piccy's

This fantastic hutch we found in an antique store - before...


 After...



Organising some of my larger bits of fabrics


Some of my crates


I was in the middle of making some more bunting for the shop, which I had been putting off doing for like 3 weeks - I kept telling myself I had more interesting things to work on than bunting - so hubby on night shift I commit myself to triangles, and lo and behold not 5 mins into sewing - machine says 'kerthunk, kerthunk, kerthunk...... i tried for ages to fix said problem - so off to the sewing machine hospital it is.  Feeling a bit lost without my right arm, I finally got to work on some felties?? not sure if term is correct or softies??
Oh by the by I just pinched some batteries for my camera out of the kids game thingys - shhhhh   :D

just some practising


oops lil froggy snuck in, last project made on machine, new prototype



A journal cover with the same lil birdie design, it's from some scrapbooking supplies I have from DCVW


he's soooo cute


Okay so enough pics for today - I think it makes up for so long no postie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment