Thursday 1 March 2012

So glad I decided to stop in at the local second hand shop - they are closing down and things were much more affordable.......

I got heaps of these fantastic little bottles and jars - great for shabby chic somethings


One bag full of old sewing nic nacs - including a box full of singer parts which I've been after for some steampunk items, some lovely old books, doilies


These hair curlers have never been opened - have no idea how old they are but they are very cute, made in England



These are from the local cheap shop GoLo - picked them up for $1.50 ea very nice


And while I figured out how to take some old fashioned style photos from my phone - I thought I'd post a pic of my kitchen cupboard - showcasing some of my special and most fav things....





No comments:

Post a Comment