Tuesday 24 January 2012

Okay, so I've finally decided to take the plunge and join the blogging world. I spend so much time blog hopping that I thought it'd be a great way to bring all my ideas and thoughts together and actually achieve more out of my day. So please bear with me as I stumble through my days trying to get more out of my time.


Yesterday whilst blog hopping, I came upon some scraves made out of cashmere rosettes.


http://cherishedvintage.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-12-01T01:38:00-08:00&max-results=7

Since moving south I have found a great appreciation for scarves and have a wee bit of a problem with how many scarves is enough!?! Any who...... When it gets really cold some of the 'pretty' scarves just don't cut it.

 

 And me being me, must find some kind of material in my stash to 'attempt' to make my own. The only supplies in bulk that I have is my wool batting for my quilts. It's creamy and soft and I have enough to play with.


So far I am feeling good about the rosettes, but maybe they could be a bit bigger, still not quite sure how I'm going to attatch them together to make a scarf, but I've got heaps more to make before I get to that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment